B2|Meeting Workflow Recorder
B2|Meeting Workflow Recorder is a powerful, efficient and interactive tool that allows tracking of virtual of physical meetings.
Within the application, meetings can be called and documented by tracking date, time, participants, agenda, meeting notes and actions. For virtual meetings, a recording of the actual meeting, as visualised in B2|Virtual Arena, can be recorded for post-meeting review.
The application is a client to the B2|Collaboration and Integration Server, and also supports sharing of information and knowledge over the network, such that complex work processes can be done in a cross disciplinary team.
The application takes advantage of the collaboration features of the B2 framework, and is compatible with B2|Virtual Arena and B2|Virtual View.
B2|Meeting Workflow Recorder supports organization and invitation to meetings, and has built in features that allow users to apply different meeting templates containing fixed or variable agendas for the meeting. The application is integrated with Microsoft Exchange / Microsoft Office Outlook.
Within the application a collaborative recording or the meeting can be done, recording items such as Minutes of Meeting, Actions including responsible person, due-date and escalation point, as well as an interactive recording (movie) of meetings held using B2|Virtual Arena.
- Structuring of meetings and invitations including fixed or flexible agenda based on templates
- Collaborative recording of Minutes-of-Meeting notes and Actions, including responsible person, due-date and escalation point
- Collaborative, interactive recording of meetings held using B2|Virtual Arena including dynamic capture of shared applications and video streams
- Post-meeting interface for follow-up of actions and viewing of recorded meetings
- Integration to Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office Outlook
Click on the link below for the PDF-datasheet.