B2|Integrated Operations is an interactive tool that allows co-visualization of multiple data types, both prognosis and measured data, in a common visualisation engine where correlations and evaluation can be done in a cross disciplinary team.
A number of data types are supported, some examples are:
- Well plans and surveys with calculations of dogleg severity
- Wells and actual surveys
- Definitive surveys
- Well picks
- Uncertainty ellipses
- Geological models and lithology
- Horizons and other interpretations
- Non-seismic horizons
- Risk and experience knowledge
- Equipment such as BHA and similar
- Time- and depth-based measurements and logs (real time data included)
All of the data types can be integrated into a common 3D view with 2D overlays.
The tool links to existing master databases such as:
- Halliburton Landmark OpenWorks
- Halliburton Landmark EDM
- Completions Services Completion Sting Design (CSD)
- Knowledge Systems Predict
- Gaea Technologies Ltd WinLoG
- WITSML 1.2, 1.3, 1.4
- Various in-house and legacy databases
The B2 suite contains a framework that allows extension and creation of new connectors to master databases as well as customization and extension of the functionality of the visualization tool.
Click on the link below for the PDF-datasheet.