B2|Collaboration and Integration Server
B2|Collaboration and Integration Server is a software server platform supporting requirements for collaboration and integration within oil and gas specific work processes.
The B2|Collaboration and Integration Server is a scalable, distributed server. The server is platform independent, as well as application and database independent. The server contains technology for communication with the participants in the collaboration environment, and is communication protocol independent. This allows B2 to use the appropriate protocols for any environment, and multiple protocols can be used simultaneously for efficient data and information flow to the participants and supporting systems.
- Scalable server software with support for clustering (software) and load-balancing
- Support for many different network types including cloud-based deployments
- Support for both centralised and distributed deployment strategies
- Flexible model, B2|Meta Model, to support integration with multiple discipline applications
- Ready for deployed on standard PC server hardware
- Integrated with common infrastructure like Microsoft AD and Exchange, and oil and gas applications like OpenWorks, EDM, DBR, WITSML, CSD, Predict, Eclipse, Stratabugs, etc.
- Supports users, roles, projects, workflows and other entities constituting the Collaborative Envelope
- Designed and developed with requirements from the oil and gas industry, through partnership with the industry
For further information refer to the datasheet or contact us with your questions. Click on the link below for the PDF-datasheet.
High-level diagram showing the B2|Collaboration and Integration Server and other available server components.